ANY-maze Radio remote control
The ANY-maze Remote control provides a simple and practical way to remotely start tests. It consists of two parts: a receiver, which connects to a USB port on your computer, and the remote control itself, which has two buttons and works through walls and at distances of up to 50 metres.
- Radio frequency – works through walls
- Line-of-sight range up to 50 metres. Through-wall range 10 metres or more
- Two buttons – can independently control tests in two apparatus
ANY-maze animal scales
The ANY-maze scales allow you to integrate the weighing of animals into your experiments. Based on settings you specify in the protocol, ANY-maze will prompt you to place an animal on the scales before a test; when you do this, it will weigh the animal and record the result. ANY-maze can also optionally calculate an animal’s treatment dose based on its weight.
- The animal’s weight is averaged over a period of a few seconds to allow for the fact that it will probably be moving.
- The scales can weigh animals up to 2.2Kg.
- The robust design includes integrated overload protection to 22Kg.
- The ANY-maze scales are supported in version 6.10 of ANY-maze and above.
ANY-maze Infrared illuminator
The ANY-maze infrared illuminator allows you to track in very low light or even total darkness.
- Works with all the cameras and lenses we supply
- Works with any camera/lens that does not include an infrared blocking filter
- Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Powered by 12V DC Power Supply (included)
ANY-maze Camera mount
The high quality ANY-maze camera mount provides the versatility of wall, ceiling, or drop ceiling mounting.
- Standard 1/4-20 UNC screw fits the ANY-maze USB and ANY-maze analogue cameras (and almost all other cameras on the market)
- Clips directly to drop ceiling rails
- Shaft is 7.5cm (3 inches) long but can be extended to 15cm (6 inches) by using the supplied extension