Use literally any maze
- Zones: Draw shapes to divide your apparatus into areas, then combine areas to create any number of zones.
- Sequences: Define sequences to detect movements between areas or zones.
- Immobility and freezing: Automatically detect immobility and freezing, perfect for fear conditioning.
Track with precision
- Whole animal: Use whole-animal tracking to precisely detect arm entries.
- Three-point tracking: Track the head, centre and base of the tail to provide both location and orientation.
- Accuracy: Track accurately, even in poor light or low contrast, without setting any obscure parameters.
Connect to almost anything
- Acquire: Use purpose-built ANY-maze interfaces to acquire data from levers, photobeams, sensors, running wheels…
- Control: Also control speakers, pellet dispensers, optogenetic lasers, syringe pumps, shockers, lights…
- Adjust: Change shock intensity, alter tone frequency, set a laser’s duty cycle… even while a test is being performed.
Easily design complex tests
- Automate: Use procedures, built from a few easily understood statements, to automate your tests.
- Straightforward: Procedures can be simple – for example ending the test if the animal finds a water-maze island.
- Sophisticated: Or they can incorporate complex rules for what should happen when, based on the animal’s behaviour.
Smart experiment management
Follow an intuitive test schedule
- Automatic: ANY-maze automatically maintains a schedule showing the status of all the tests in your experiment.
- Stages and trials: Break an experiment into multiple stages containing repeated trials – for example, training and probe.
- Stay in control: The schedule is flexible – skip tests, retire animals, or just add tests as you go along.
Benefit from flexible testing
- High throughput: Increase throughput by running independent tests in up to 40 apparatus simultaneously.
- Live data: View live information during tests, such as zone visits or the state of inputs and outputs.
- Real-time warnings: Have warnings, such as a dispenser running out of pellets, reported immediately and noted in the test’s results.
Access hundreds of measures
- Extensive: Results are available for the whole apparatus and for each zone, point, sequence, behaviour, input and output.
- Per zone: Results are analysed for the entire apparatus and for each defined zone.
- Across time: Results are reported for the duration of the test, for equal length time-bins, and for any specific periods.
Visualise and analyse results
- Visualise: Visualise test results using track plots, heat maps and charts.
- Analyse: Analyse between treatments, strains, genders, trials, etc, using over 30 built-in parametric, non-parametric and post-hoc tests.
- Transfer: Copy and save data in a variety of formats for easy transfer to programs such as Excel, SPSS and Statistica.
Easy to use
ANY-maze is consistently praised for its familiar intuitive design
ANY-maze is intuitive, very well organized, and reliable. I have been using this software for years now and definitely recommend it.
Agnieszka Kubik-Zahorodna PhD
ANY-maze is great, especially for someone coming from EthoVision, which I’ve always found hard to use.
Lindsay Lueptow PhD
For me ANY-maze is the best tracking software for rodents – it's friendly and easy to use.
Xavier de Jaeger PhD
ANY-maze est mon programme préféré pour analyser le comportement des souris de laboratoires. Il est polyvalent et intuitif à la fois. Un Must!
Félix Leroy, PhD
Il mio gruppo ha recentemente usato ANY-maze a Oxford UK e Aarhus DK. Siamo sempre rimasti molto soddisfatti della performance del sistema di acquisizione e analisi che rappresenta il meglio attualmente disponibile sul mercato.
Prof. Marco Capogna
Em minha opinião, o ANY-maze eh a melhor ferramenta de rastreamento e análise de comportamento. Completa e fácil de usar.
Profa. Dra. Vanessa C Abílio
O ANY-maze apresenta interface de usuário de fácil uso e intuitiva. Rastreia e registra os dados adequadamente e realiza análises estatísticas confiáveis. Recomendo.
Prof. Dr. Tiago Costa Goes
Llevo utilizando el Software de ANY‑maze desde hace 5 años. Se trata de un programa muy intuitivo y versátil que permite ser utilizado con diferentes sistemas.
Alberto Ouro Villasante, PhD
İki yıldır pratik bir şekilde kullanıyorum. Her türlü davranış testinde herhangi bir kısıtlama olmaksızın kullanılabilir gibi görünüyor.
Prof. Dr. Mehmet Yildirim