Because you’ll probably clean the apparatus between tests it’s quite common for it to get moved slightly so that then the apparatus drawing and the video picture no longer align. To address this, ANY-maze provides an option which allows you to adjust the apparatus drawing on the screen, rather than trying to drag the apparatus around on the floor.
- On the Tests page, click the button shown just above the video picture.
- Position the mouse in the middle of the apparatus drawing to drag it.
- Position the mouse at the top of the apparatus drawing to rotate the drawing.
- Position the mouse at any corner of the apparatus drawing to resize the drawing.
- Click the button again once the drawing nicely aligns with the apparatus in the video picture.